Our odor treatment is non-toxic, chemical-free, and leaves no residue. Applications require 1-3 hours after the building or vehicle is vacant.
- Eliminate Pet Odors and Urine Smells
- Get Rid of Smoke and Residual Fire Smells
- Freshen Homes or Apartments Like New
- Keep Restaurants, Bars, and Nightclubs Smelling Clean
- Sanitize and Deodorize Restaurants and Kitchens
- Sanitize and Remove Odors from Medical, Dental, and Chiropractic Facilities
- Freshen and Sanitize Gyms, Spas, and Workout Centers
- Remove Bad Odors Inside Vehicles
- Freshen Senior or Retirement Homes
- Odor Elimination for RVs, Campers, and Trailers
- Relieves Allergy and Asthma Suffering (Dander and Dust Mites)
- Quickly gets Rid of New Carpet and Remodeling Smells
Call OdorXout Carolinas
NOTICE: This service requires a clean and debris-free facility or vehicle. We are also a cleaning service, but not a trash removal service. For optimum results, clear out offending debris, vacuum, and clean any surfaces. Odor removal is effective as a post-cleaning process. Schedule a time when the building is vacant, and plan for all pets to be cared for elsewhere. Although our process is non-toxic, EPA protocols require that all treated facilities be free of people and pets.
Odor removal is a process that requires various levels of increased services. In many cases, odors are eliminated in one treatment, however, hard-core odors may require additional services beyond our standard treatment. In such cases, we will keep you advised of the potential for success and the type of services required to remove foul and embedded odors. Odor removal is a mitigation service and cannot be guaranteed for 100% odor elimination